Friday, January 9, 2009

?!

Are you fucking kidding me? When the hell did we start selling Barack Obama key chains? Are people so obsessed with this man that they need him on their keys at all times? Here's something I was holding back on a bit: You know the Obama campaign posters that looked like this? That sort of reminds me of a poster I'd seen in a history class...hm...I wonder...what did that poster have on it? Oh, that's right! Evil dictators who used equality for all as means to soften the people before taking over with their iron-fisted despotism. Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here - <--That's a good one, though not quite the comparison I was trying to make - here, here, here...well, maybe not there, but here. Sigh. First it'll be socialized medicine, then what? Agricultural collectivism? Then people will be forced into political correctness so as not to hurt anyone's feelings, then the right to speak out against government will go and then we'll all be hunted like dogs. Let's see where these next four years take us.

2 comments:

Andrew B said...

Is that Mao with a bunch of kids in a park? I'd rather have a key chain of that to be honest.

The Suarpion said...

Actually that's Kim Jong Il in the park. And yeah, I thought that was a good one.