Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Photos



More bouldering photos have been posted from last week. I'm still trying to get the other photos uploaded, but can't remember where I saved all of my files. Be patient as they'll make their way up there eventually.

Also:
I'm not certain what the "flickr" policy is on non-users commenting on photos, but feel free to let me know what you think about the photo quality, areas that need improvement, etc. I know I'm not the best photographer, but I'm trying to improve my skills in the field. Tips, suggestions, opinions, critiques are greatly appreciated.

Further Updates:
I guess non-users can't comment, but if you'd like to do any of the above, then simply copy the link to the photo (if there's one in particular) and paste it into a comment thread here along with your thoughts on it. Or you can just sign up for a "flickr" account, add your own photos (or don't) and "friend" me and comment all you like without using the backwards route just mentioned.

2 comments:

Sam said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aroundthegills/3227098412/

...nice socks.

The Suarpion said...

Haha, ouch. At least it keeps me warm in the winter.