Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Desert Trip - Andy Segment Part One

I'm a generally happy guy, but few things will make the enormous smile seen four of the five following photos come to my face. Mind you, I didn't pose for any of these photos at all.This was prior to me shooting the gun, a bit nervous, but quite excited to do so.
This was afterwards. I clearly didn't care that I missed the target(s).

I really enjoyed my uncle's shotgun, Mr. Blast-a-lot.

Sam grabbed this picture of me after I'd just finished firing a .40 Glock.

This smile is even more rare than the first as it's the more mischievous, somewhat evil smile. The .357 magnum revolver that is in my hands here is the same caliber that I was planning on purchasing for my first pistol. After firing this gun, seeing what it could do and the noise that it made, the deal was settled.

No comments: