Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Desert Trip - Introduction and the Road to Glory

While the night is getting late and I'm a bit fatigued due to lack of sleep, prolonged exposure to the sun, and general fun-having, I wanted to update you all on the past couple days. While tomorrow (today) will have a more detailed account of my goings on, I've left you all photos of my trip to the desert with Sam, Sirena, my Uncle Ed and his best friend, Randy, to discharge many firearms and to release frustrations. What transpired was sheer greatness. I've separated the photos into different segments, from the photos that Sirena and Sam so graciously and generously took of myself and others to photos I took of anyone who wasn't myself. I've forgotten which photos I took and which the others did, but I'd like to thank them both for capturing this happy occasion. And thanks again to Sam and my Uncle for inviting me along. This trip was well needed.

The road to glory was unpaved, quite bumpy and more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Off-roading + Guns = Tusken Raider cheer

This was the view of our base camp from the firing line
Sam's Jeep, Uncle Ed's and Randy's trucks

Reloading


Most of the guns fired

No comments: