Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Idiocy

I mentioned that I've been unable to keep track of what day it is, thinking the day of the week is always a different one. I've done it once again. I was under the assumption that I started school a week from today. It's actually a week from Thursday that I start. What the hell is wrong with me? Have I lost track of the day because I don't have a set work schedule and I never have the same days off? Is it because I don't have class to tell me when I'm supposed to be somewhere? Jiminy Christmas! School needs to start already so that it can end already.

UPDATE:

Oh, jeez. I really need to get it together. I have Thursday off, Friday 10-4, Saturday off. I was thinking I was working Wednesday to Friday without a break. I just need to remember not to show up on Thursday. Chances are I'll forget and show up anyways. Sigh.

No comments: