Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two Weeks

Put in my two week notice today. It felt good. I know I've done this several times in the past, but I won't be going back this time. I promise. I've begun moving my belongings back home, and while I don't really look forward to living with my folks again as my actions will be under constant scrutiny and there will be more opportunity for me to run into the brother, I am looking forward to free, hearty meals, my faithful and trusty dog, and...well...that's about it.

4 comments:

Sam said...

AND being able to hang out with ME a whole lot more! That should have been obvious!

Sam said...

Oh, and you need to look at my quotes section on facebook.

Sam said...

http://www.pokemon.com/Pokedex/flash.asp

#271

The Suarpion said...

I like the poncho and sombrero on #272 and the description: "If it hears festive music, all its muscles fill with energy. It can't help breaking out into a dance." I laughed pretty hard at these two. Yes, the 1st comment/benefit was obvious. Which is why I didn't feel the need to highlight the fact that I'd be hanging out with you more. And if ever I become an important person to the world, that quote will come back to haunt me...WITH LAUGHTER!