Thursday, April 2, 2009

Music For 4/2/09

When I saw the notice of Birdmonster covering Bruce Springsteen (Sara, I know you're probably more annoyed with the Boss than anyone what with the class you had, etc.) I neglected it for awhile. Today I just checked the cover and the page that it was on, there were a few other folks I like who happened to be doing this fancy stuff. So here are three covers of the Boss (who should change his name, cuz I'm the Boss).

Birdmonster

The Promised Land

The Avett Brothers

Glory Days

Ted Leo
(For some reason this one's not embeddable, so I'll just leave the link to the page and you can all just check it out if you want. Not that I'm advocating more time than you should ever have to spend brushing up on Bruce Springsteen)
Dancin' in the Dark

2 comments:

Andrew B said...

I've never been a big Springsteen fan, but I have recently gotten back into Ted Leo. Kinda funny to see Birdmonster on that site, I guess they're bigger than I thought.

Carson Daly said...

If you really want to hate everyone, watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adsRjr_tnxU&feature=PlayList&p=D78522BBAA0A2F8E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

Then look up some of the women Michael Bolton has dated.