Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finished

Well I got it all worked out. My ma wanted me to add some songs, but she didn't nay-say anything I threw in there, though I questioned my own judgment on a couple songs. Here's a list:

1) Clap Your Hands! - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
2) That's How You Know - From the Enchanted soundtrack (Ma's entry)
3) She Called Up - Crowded House
4) You Can't Stop the Beat - From the Hairspray soundtrack (Ma's entry)
5) Walking to Do - Ted Leo/Pharmacists
6) Sweet Lady - What Made Milwaukee Famous
7) Heart - Rockpile
8) The Square Root of Two - The Two Man Gentlemen Band
9) Short Skirt/Long Jacket - Cake (Ma's entry)
10) What's Shakin' on the Hill - Nick Lowe (one of my questionable ones)
11) 1922 - Charlie Parr (one of my questionable ones)
12) Backwards with Time - The Avett Brothers
13) We're Going to be Friends - The White Stripes (Ma's entry)
14) Dry Bed - Billy Bragg
15) I've Just Got to Tell You - Dr. Dog

It turned from a 30 minute to a 45 minute CD with Ma's additions, but I guess she's just going to skip around to the ones she wants to play. Maybe I shoulda snuck in the Violent Femmes's "Add it Up". That sure would've gotten the kids and parents all in a ruckus. Well. Until next time.

No comments: