Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Baby

I know it's been a long time coming, but I finally got the photos ready to be posted. I'm still at my limit on flickr, so I'll just post a few on this here thing. If you couldn't guess (or if I hadn't already told you) my purchase before spring break that I retrieved on March 31st was my very 1st firearm. I bought a Remington 870 Express and two days later Sam and I decided to take 'er for a test run. I love my gun. She has no name as of yet, but she sure is fun to use and almost as fun to clean. The feeling I got when going to pick it up was indescribable. It was interrupted by some mook who wasn't buying anything and dicking around with his son who decided that there was enough chit-chat between the two of 'em when I made my way to ask the kind staff member of Bass Pro to collect my gun for me. Oo, so you had the #3 ticket while you weren't doing anything when I walked up with all of my essentials ready to purchase. You didn't buy anything anyways. Anyways, that niusance was made up for when we went through 125+ shells in 2 1/2 hours. Here're some photos:

A photo of my hind-quarters (and what a photo!)

Sirena with Sam's 10/22

Sam with my baby

Sam and Sirena reloading

As Sam said, this looks like a movie poster. Almost

1 comment:

Sam said...

what do you mean "almost"

it totally looks like a movie poster!