Thursday, September 3, 2009

Craig Ferguson

Craig Ferguson has become my favorite late night T.V. host. I'm not sure if it's because the man is funny, and, given the time-slot, is given leeway to be more absurd, or because by the time he comes on, I'm usually buzzed, but he's taken the spot in my heart of late night. Conan used to hold that spot, but ever since he moved to the Tonight Show, he's been forced to "mellow out". Don't get me wrong, he's still worth watching and retains his charm, but being in the hour that calls for some moderation, he's been stifled a bit. Seriously, changing "the year 2000" to "the year 3000" is absurd! That's just one example of he shift that's taken place in Late Night (Nite). Whatever the case is, here's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

2 comments:

Sam said...

Always remember that I introduced you to this classic. What would you do without me...

The Suarpion said...

Cry and eat myself into obesity. Then dry my tears with my fat folds.