Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Back to Society

A great good day to all of you out there in the inter-verse!  So this hiatus wherein I've been absent for 5 months was by no means of my own doing this time.  I've been locked out of the world and completely devoid of technological advancements of the electronic world in the state of Georgia for some mandatory training.  On a positive note, I'm now open to promotion with this training done.  On a negative note, my body is deteriorated and frail.  So I guess to any arch-nemesis I may have, that's a positive.  Seriously.  I struggle with gallons of milk.  Either way, since I've been away I feel like I've missed lots.  So there's lots of catching up for me to do.  So having been given the week off of work I set out to do just that...by sitting in my room in my underwear watching tv and perusing the interwebs.  So today I stumbled upon some cool musical stuff.  How I got on to bands covering their contemporaries, I don't know (really, who knows how they get to their final destinations on the internet when they start a youtube binge?), but I got to Chvrches covering Arctic Monkeys and kinda started drooling and listening on repeat.  Anywho, I'm going to leave you all with that song since I've got a massage to get to so I can start the repairing of this old man back of mine.  More on my adventures later.  Honestly, it's so fucking good to be back in Washington.

No comments: